Samantha Lee reveals the surprise husband Tyrese Gibson gave her for her birthday (photos)


Love Samantha Lee was pleasantly surprised by her husband Tyrese Gibson on her birthday and she took to Instagram to share her wonderful surprise.

Samantha said her actor husband surprised her with a performance from Smokie Norful, who is one of her favorite gospel singers in the world.
She wrote:

My hubby surprised me with one of my FAVORITE gospel singers in the world @smokienorful performing for my birthday...which touched me so deeply because man, who would I be without my God? Where would I be? Would I even be here? God has taken me places and allowed me to see & experience things I never deserved, & for that I am eternally grateful. You Gotta Praise & give it all to God first ???? Thank you, Jesus.
More photos from her birthday below.








Post a Comment

0 Comments